|Location: West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olly Nixon|
Traffic Installation Technician
Traffic Installation Technician required for a transport solution organisation based primarily in the Gatwick area. This company has over 30 years of experience in the industry and they are looking to employ someone with basic knowledge of traffic signals with further training being provided as the role progresses.
The successful candidate would feel comfortable travelling between Essex, Kent, East Sussex and West Sussex. In addition, they must possess a general understanding of traffic signals, have a strong desire to learn and be prepared for a challenge.
- Industry leading opportunities, salaries and benefit packages.
- Feel valued, supported, involved and empowered by the organisation.
- Treated as an individual.
What the role entails:
Some of the duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out testing on the equipment.
- Installing cables and joints.
- Wiring cables at top caps and controllers to an agreed specification.
- Reporting to the Installation Manager.
- Ensuring test equipment, PPE and Vehicles are all compliant with up-to-date certification as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills.
- Official driver's license required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Being able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Traffic Installation Technician to progress their career. If this is of interest to you, please apply as soon as possible as we are expecting this to be filled quickly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.