|Location: Welwyn||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Traffic Signal Installation Engineer
Hertfordshire, Essex and surrounding
** This role is offering an attractive salary, vehicle, fuel card + package - please contact me for more information **
I am currently looking for an experienced Traffic Signal Installation Engineer, on behalf of my major client, a leading provider of technical services to the traffic, lighting and infrastructure market.
You will be installing traffic control equipment across the Home Counties and surrounding areas. This is field based position and may require working away from time to time.
Your role will be to install, refurbish and repair Highways Electrical Equipment, including traffic signals, traffic signs, VMS (Variable Message Signs), CCTV etc. You will be working as part of a team ensuring completed installations are of a high quality.
- Installation, commissioning and testing of electrical / electronic traffic signal equipment
- Wiring Low and Extra Low voltage equipment and cables
- Installation of cables and joints
- The ability to read understand drawings
- Knowledge of traffic controllers (SCOOT, MOVA, UTC etc.)
- Carry out testing of electrical / electronic traffic signal equipment
- 17th Edition / 18th Edition Regs, City & Guilds level 3 or similar electrical qualification
- ECS preferred
- G39 preferred
- Competent to the Requirements of Sector 8 (NRSWA / Traffic Management)
- Knowledge of traffic related equipment
- Health and safety awareness
- Full driving licence
** Must be flexible in working nights **
If you have an electrical installation / testing background within highways electrical, ideally traffic signals, please get in contact with Brogan ASAP! 01342 330 532
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.