|Location: Leeds||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Traffic Signal Installer
Traffic Signal Installer needed for a nationwide infrastructure communications organisation based in the Leeds area. The Traffic Signal Installer will be an experienced field based, electrical signal installer who has worked specifically on traffic equipment both installing and maintaining.
The successful candidate would desirably hold an electrical qualification. Extensive experience in a similar field or role is vital.
Some of the main duties of the Traffic Signal Installer will include:
- Carry out work method statements and risk assessments for electrical installation works
- Undertake installation and maintenance of Traffic and other signalling equipment
- Carry out the testing and certification of signalling and traffic equipment out in the field
- Ensure that test equipment and other apparatus is working properly and compliant for the role
What experience you need to be the successful Traffic Signal Installer:
- Ideally having 3+ years' experience in a similar position
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication and personal skills to work alongside other team members
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Traffic Signals Installer to progress their career with a well-known company. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.