|Location: Salisbury||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Traffic Signal Installer - Senior
Traffic Signal Installer, in a senior capacity, is required for a leading infrastructure services organisation, situated in Salisbury, covering the UK. The senior Traffic Signal Installer will be field based covering the Willshire and surrounding areas to utilise their in-depth knowledge of traffic signals, traffic lights and associated equipment to support ongoing projects.
The successful Traffic Signal Engineer would desirably have relevant experience either already in a Senior position with significant experience already as a Traffic Signal Installer and looking to progress their career.
Some of the main duties of the Senior Traffic Signal Installer will include:
- Install Traffic signals and other Traffic equipment, including the installation and wiring of controllers, ancillary equipment and highways systems
- Wire cables at top caps and controllers to an agreed specification
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with site specifications for quality and accuracy
- Act as a lead in project work and BAU reactive tasks
- Follow correct procedures and processes for installation and maintenance work on Traffic signals and associated equipment
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Traffic Signal Installer:
- Previous/Current experience working in a traffic installation position. Desirable being already in a Senior/Team Leader role
- UK Driving License
- Full proficiency/knowledge of traffic signal and other related equipment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a senior Traffic Signal Installer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.