|Location: Washington||Salary: + vehicle, overtime & callout|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Brogan McPake||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Traffic Signal Engineer
Newcastle and surrounding areas
I am looking for Traffic Signal Engineer / Highways Electrical Engineer, on behalf of my client, a leading highways technology company.
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including callout, overtime and van) - Please call me for more info on the package **
You will be carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on Traffic Signals and other highways electrical equipment, therefore you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Your role will include being part of a callout rota which operates 24/7 (rota to be confirmed)
- Your role is to maintain Traffic signals / Traffic Lights and other highways technology (including CCTV, traffic signage, VMS (Variable Message Signs) across the North East.
- Carry out periodic inspections
- Respond to emergency faults on site - check, isolate and repair faults
- Reinstatement of damaged site, equipment and cables where necessary
- Complete detailed fault / repairs reports
- Electrical qualification such as 17th or 18th edition / City and Guilds part 1 & 2 / 2330 or similar electrical tickets
- NRSWA / HERS8 / Chapter 8 / Street works / sector 8 (preferred)
- G39 or similar DNO / Live Power experience
- Traffic Signals / Traffic Light maintenance knowledge and experience
- Full driving licence
If you have an electrical maintenance background, within traffic signals / traffic lights, please contact me or send your CV ASAP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.