|Location: Birmingham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Highways & Highways Electricals, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Traffic Signals Engineer
Traffic Signals Engineer required to join in a junior position for a leading rail communications and technology organisation based in the Birmingham area, who deliver services in transportation and the built environment. The Traffic Signals Engineer will widely support the maintenance contracts on traffic signals and the associated equipment.
It is desirable for the successful Traffic Signals Engineer to have a relevant degree in Civil Engineering, or another associated discipline.
Some of the main duties of the Trainee Traffic Signals Engineer will include:
- Assist with carrying out planned periodic inspections
- Attend reactive faults as required by the contract under supervision
- Interrogate all types of traffic controllers and carry out fault analysis under supervision
- Complete maintenance in line with agreed schedules and SLA's under supervision
- Complete Switch on/off works within contractual timescales
- Carry out on site risk assessments and follow method statements
What experience you need to be the successful Traffic Signals Engineer:
- Educated to Degree level in Civil Engineering (or another relevant discipline)
- Full UK Driving License
- Will need to be self-motivated and show a high level of interest to learn new skills
- Be willing to work outdoors in all weathers
- Ability to work in a team and on their own
- Positive and flexible attitude
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Traffic Signals Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.