|Location: Lewes||Salary: Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Tree Climber / Arborist
**Great Salary + Package**
This role will be working for a sub-contractor who have a great cliental to work in a team doing various tree works across East Sussex.
Tree Climber / Arborist Job Role:
- Provide reports on tree conditions and any issues that arise
- Carry out tree surveys, surgery, hedging, felling and more
- Hazardous Tree and Stump removal
- Tree care
- Operate light plant and power tools
Experience required for the Tree Climber / Arborist:
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge/ Experience of tree works / tree felling / tree climbing
- Experience in operating light plant and equipment (essential)
- Chainsaw Trees CS30/CS31 (essential)
- Chainsaw CS38 / CS39 / CS40 / CS41
Not all of the tickets above are required but you'll need to have vast experience in tree works if you don't have the qualifications.
These roles will be filled quickly so please get in contact on 01342 330577 ASAP!!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.