|Location: Crowborough||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management, Power & Utilities, Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
I am urgently looking for Skilled Utilities Trenching gang, made up of 2 x civils operatives and a lead / machine operative with previous experience carrying out trenching and civils works on utilities projects, a valid CSCS Card and EUSR Water card, starting ASAP.
If you are a ready-made trenching gang with utilities background, that would be ideal! We can also place individuals into a team.
- Assisting roadworkers with general civils and highways maintenance
- Digging, Backfilling, Trenching
- New Paving and repairs
- Installation of electric ducts and / or water mains
- Building cabinet sites
Requirements for the Trenching gang - Utilities;
- CSCS card, EUSR Water Hygiene - essential
- Cat & genny, Abrasive Wheels, NRSWA / Street works - as many as possible within team
- CPCS 360 for team lead / machine operative
- Previous trenching and heavy civils experience
- Experience in carrying out general civils and installing ducting on utilities projects (water or similar)
To be considered for the Trenching gang - Utilities, please send your CV ASAP
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.