|Location: Essex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Trials Manager needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Essex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Trials Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Ordnance, Munitions and Explosives.
The successful candidate would desirably have knowledge of the following; Test and evaluation process, Microsoft Office Software and working towards/willing to work towards a professional qualification such as, MiEXPE, IENG or CENG. If you come from an explosives background and possess knowledge of the bid process that would be a plus!
- Competitive Salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Life Cover
- Pension Plan
- Income protection
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Trials Manager will include:
- Producing a Risk assessment that identifies known hazards, the risks involved, those who could be affected and control measures to mitigate those risks to a level As Low As Reasonably Practicable for all trials activities you are nominated to manage.
- Ensure that all trials assigned to you are planned in detail and that detailed plans are completed at the appropriate time to allow for future resourcing within the land ranges.
- Mentoring trainee, graduate and apprentice trials managers while under site control.
What experience you need to be the successful Trials Manager:
- Full clean driving license.
- Happy to undertake further courses as required to ensure your continuous training development.
- Have drive and determination to achieve goals, manage multiple trials activities and meet project milestones.
- Hold current SC Clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Trials Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.