|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Tunnelling Site Engineer / Section Engineer
Freelance and Permanent positions available - Starting Jan 2021!
** Fantastic package on offer - please contact for more info! **
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a leading civil engineering and infrastructure contractor, on a multi million pound project?
Do you have Tunnelling, TBM (Tunnel Boring) and / or Shaft experience?
If you are an experienced Site Engineer or Section Engineer with tunnelling experience, I would like to hear from you!
- Deliver projects to high standards
- Programming of tunnelling works
- Design checking
- Carry out surveys and setting out
- Ordering of materials
- Overseeing works, monitoring and instructing engineers and subcontractors
- Carry out risk assessment, toolbox talks and ensure that health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Work as part of a 24/7 shift rota - Must be flexible with this!
- Tunnelling , TBM (Tunnel Boring) and / or Shaft experience
- Proven Site Engineer / Section Engineer experience
- HNC / Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering
If you are a Tunnelling Site Engineer or Section Engineer, with relevant tunnelling experience, looking for a freelance or permanant position starting in January, please get in contact ASAP! These roles will be filled quickly!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.