|Location: Crawley||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 12 days ago|
UK&I Reward Partner
- To act as Compensation & Benefits lead for all aspects of my clients payroll (UK & Ireland) and act as the first point of contact in resolving payroll and benefits discrepancies / issues.
- Ensure internal and external compliancy in respect of payroll related activities and to work with and provide support to the UK & Ireland HR team, including advice on relocation and ex-pat tax issues.
- Provide expert advice on all aspects of reward to employees, senior management and Executive Team.
- Provide high quality, clear advice to employees and managers regarding payroll related queries
- Act as first payroll point of contact from employees and external contacts, escalating queries to the relevant parties
- Support the Reward team with all annual reward activities such as pay review and bonus review
- Coordinate accurate and timely payroll processing for the UK and Ireland completing all internal reporting requirements and reconciliations.
- Carry out all payroll input by relevant deadlines including UK, Irish, Shadow & Modified payrolls, to ensure all employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that correct and timely payments, reports and returns are made to HMRC (or equivalent body), pension providers and other statutory bodies
- Liaise with our payroll providers, HR team, Finance team, departmental managers and HMRC as necessary to ensure payroll records are accurate
- Carry out month-end and year-end processes essential for statutory and other returns
- Ensure that benefit provider schemes are operated efficiently, that all deductions are reconciled, and correct payments made to the scheme providers
- Conduct regular checks to ensure the integrity of the payroll database, updating data as necessary and ensuring that the payroll/ HR database is working correctly (WD)
- Research and gather internal and external salary data providing salary benchmarks and package recommendations to the Reward and HRBP team, in line with the reward principles and policies
- Main driver for change and continuous improvement implementing new approaches to compensation and benefits admin
- Review existing processes and suggest best practice improvements, working with all stakeholders (RSM payroll, HR, Finance)
Required skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills / highly focused to achieve deadlines
- Confident communicator both verbally and written, with the ability to effectively communicate to all audience levels
- A customer focused attitude with a "can do" delivery approach to resolving issues and providing pragmatic solutions
- Experience of administering Payroll, Pensions, Employee Global Mobility, Insured Benefits
- Multi Relationships management skills and able to demonstrate negotiation skills at high level with senior stakeholders
- Solid understanding of Compensation and Benefits - including associated legislation
- Knowledge and experience of managing international payroll(s)
- Experience of using Workday and integration with payroll (essential)
- Overseas tax and experience of working with ex-pats/in-pats and comprehensive understanding and administration of shadow/modified payrolls and hypo tax issues (essential)
- Experience of delivering projects both as a Project Manager and within a team as an SME (subject matter expert)
- Experience of implementing new approaches to compensation and benefits admin
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.