|Location: Reading, Reading, England||Salary: £35000 - £46000 per annum + Car|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Utilities Manager needed for a well-known multinational infrastructure organisation based in Reading who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Utilities Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of Design & Engineering.
The successful candidate must have a strong engineering background and hold an SMSTS qualification, full UK driving license and have a CSCS card. If you have commercial experience in AutoCAD/Civils 3D that would be a plus!
- Salary: £35,000 - £46,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Company vehicle
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Utilities Manager will include:
- Providing management, leadership and control of all works relating to utility diversions or new utility installations;
- Dealing with all clients and key stakeholders.
- Attending daily/weekly/monthly meetings
- Overseeing all design work and CAD drawings
- Plan and monitor plant/labour attendance to new and diverted stats
What experience you need to be the successful Utilities Manager:
- Strong stakeholder management
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes with clarity
- Able to work on own initiative and seek out opportunities in line with level of responsibility and supervise others
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card SMSTS qualified
- Used of CAD is beneficial but not a requirement
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Utilities Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.