|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
UX / User Experience Designer/Developer
UX / User Experience Designer needed for a manufacturing company, focused on healthcare, based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded UX / User Experience Designer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of wireframing and design tools (Adobe CC, Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma, etc.).
This position will sit within the UX team, and focus around driving user-centered design. The UX / User Experience Designer will deliver solutions for the platform and product design processes to create leading end-to-end experiences for all users.
You will help to design the Design System that can support desktop, mobile and web.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the UX / User Experience Designer / Developer will include:
- Design software solutions within the UX discipline
- Work with delivery scrum teams to ensure that solutions follow correct designs and deliver the intended UE/UX
- Participate positively and actively in the team and in the technical community, sharing expertise and collaborating with colleagues across the business to deliver excellent products
- Follow industry developments and innovation and contribute insight and expertise
What experience you need to be the successful UX / User Experience Designer / Developer:
- An outstanding portfolio of design work with deep examples in enterprise-grade design, showcasing originality and attention to detail across a range of projects and form factors.
- Proven ability to break down process flows and analyze complex interactions and roles within a business system
- Strong sense of aesthetics and a clear design point of view;
- Understanding of enterprise-grade design system
- Ability to understand and articulate the value that user-centered design brings to business;
- Experience with grid systems, style guides, and typography for mobile or web;
- Understanding of User-Centered Design principles;
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking ability;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team;
- Fluency in the key wireframing and design tools (Adobe CC, Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma, etc).
- A good understanding of Web-based UI solutions and concepts of Composable UI
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a UX / User Experience Designer / Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.