|Location: Chelmsford||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Defence, Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Verification & Test Engineer
Verification & Test Engineer needed for a multinational space/defence organisation based in Chelmsford who are looking to employ a well-rounded Verification & Test Engineer that takes pride in their work with experience of writing project documentation including, test plans, procedures and test reports.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Physics or Engineering related etc. and have an understanding of Semiconductor Device Physics. If you have completed a placement year within Space/Defence that would be a plus!
- Salary: £28,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Life Assurance scheme
- On-site parking
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Verification & Test Engineer will include:
- Setting up, organising and validating tests in accordance with internal and customer specifications, including some scripting and coding.
- Performing technical investigations where necessary into failure modes and anomalous results.
- Supporting, helping to identify, and carrying out process improvement activities for both project-specific and more general processes.
What experience you need to be the successful Verification & Test Engineer:
- 1-year commercial experience/placement year (preferably within Space/Defence)
- Understanding of test development and fault finding
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Must have an understanding of Semiconductor Device Physics
**The Successful candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance**
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Verification & Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.