|Sector: Water & Waste Management, Engineering
|Contact: Kayleigh Budgen
|Job Published: 29 days ago
UK wide - Hybrid working
Please apply for immediate consideration, all levels and UK locations welcome!
Wastewater Modeller needed for a global engineering organisation based UK wide who are looking to employ a Wastewater Modeller to support on industry-leading projects across the UK & Ireland to improve water quality and protect the environment.
What the role entails:
As a Wastewater Modeller, you will be responsible for:
- You will provide guidance, training, and promote staff development and wellbeing within the discipline.
- Assist with bids and the preparation of cost estimates within our project frameworks.
- Take part in the planning, programming, and coordinating of urban drainage projects while ensuring delivery excellence, technical governance and best practices are upheld.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills through report writing, developing and delivering presentations (external and internal), and making contacts in the industry.
Experience required for the Wastewater Modeller position:
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering, or other relevant subject
- 5 years experience applying technical skills to the water industry
- Proficiency in the use of InfoWorks ICM
- Experience of working in an urban drainage environment
- Membership to relevant institution e.g. ICE, CIWEM
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Wastewater Modeller to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that the Wastewater Modeller position requires candidates to have full Right to Work in the UK
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.