|Location: Workington||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Welder needed for a multi-disciplined manufacturer based in Workington who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Welder that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of MIG, TIG, MMA and FCAW.
- 35 day's holiday inc BH
- Pension 6% ER and ER
- Monday to Friday - 36.5 hours
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Welder will include:
- Carry out work on shop floor
- Produce high standard of fabrications
- Read and work from engineering drawings
- Work with various materials most of which will be steel
What experience you need to be the successful Welder:
- Experience of steel and other material fabrication
- An understanding of weld procedures, welder approval testing and weld procedure qualification
- A detailed knowledge of relevant workshops fabrication and welding processes
- The ability to identify the origin and cause of fabrication and welding defects
- Effective presentation skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Welder to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.