|Location: Rochester||Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Rochester - onsite
£26,000 - £30,000 + additional benefits incl. 25 days holiday, share options, pension
Flexibility to work one of our shift patterns will be greatly appreciated. There will also be a shift allowance up to 33% depending on the shift.
What the role of the Wirer entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Assurance Engineer will include:
- Wiring/soldering and assembling Electronic sub-assemblies and final assemblies
- Undertaking inspection or test where trained and requested to do so
- Working strictly to our MES electronic work instructions and to IPC standard
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained to keep areas FOD free
- Maintaining accurate written and electronic records
- Using our IT tools within a Windows environment
What experience you need to be the successful Wirer:
- Experience of wiring and soldering to a high standard (such as IPC standard)
- Experience with the defence, aerospace or electronics industry
- Solid IT skills
- Good dexterity and attention to detail
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Wirer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.