|Location: England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
WPF / C# Developer
My client is a leading software house based in Surrey who service a number of customers for software as a service and are recruiting for a WPF Developer with solid development experience with WPF / C# Development.
As a WPF / C# Developer you will be working fulltime from home.
As a WPF / C# Developer able to take a requirement and turn it into a solution within agreed timescales and to exacting standards.
The role will suit an experienced WPF / C# Developer with a track record of successful delivery of high-quality and robust code
WPF / C# Developer you will receive the following benefits:
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
As a WPF / C# Developer Responsibilities:
- Build high quality, scalable, performant and secure web applications.
- Problem solver by nature who enjoys working with complex technical and functional requirements.
- Write well-defined, maintainable and testable code.
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn and personally grow own career.
- Recommend improvements to existing software applications through R&D and innovations.
- Be pro-active in identifying technical risks.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
WPF / C# Developer Essential Skills:
- Entity Framework Core
- Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
Data storage technologies:
- Core Microsoft SQL database skills (table design, views, stored procedures, TSQL)
- Working with JSON
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar
- Experience working with data driven, software development models
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
WPF / C# Developer Desirable Requirements:
- ASP.NET MVC/WebApi experience
- Client-side UI framework knowledge (e.g. Kendo)
- Knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, optimisation.
- Expanse of other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Xamarin, Release Management.
- Knowledge of secure application design, e.g. OWASP
- Azure application design and architecture
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.