|Location: Woking||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
As a Xamarin Developer you will be working from home during COVID-19, but as things get better then will be based at HQ near Woking (Surrey) with regular home working.
My client is a leading software house based in the Woking area who are recruiting for Xamarin Developer to help develop and maintain market-leading, healthcare based mobile applications as well as providing occasional support in developing and maintaining other web-based healthcare systems.
This is a new role to the company and the Xamarin Developer will be working with the existing team, developing new mobile applications and new functions and features for an existing mobile application, helping the team achieve critical delivery goals.
As a Xamarin Developer you will be able to take a requirement and turn it into a solution within agreed timescales and to exacting standards. The role will suit an experienced Xamarin Developer with a track record of successful delivery of high-quality and robust code for mobile applications
As a Xamarin Developer you will receive the following benefits:
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
Xamarin Developer Responsibilities:
- Build high quality, scalable, performant and secure mobile applications.
- Problem solver by nature who enjoys working with complex technical and functional requirements.
- Write well-defined, commented, maintainable and testable code.
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn and personally grow own career.
- Recommend improvements to existing software applications through R&D and innovations.
- Be pro-active in identifying technical risks.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
Xamarin Developer Essential Skills:
- ASP.NET MVC/Web forms
- Entity framework\LINQ
- Reporting using SSRS
Data storage technologies:
- Microsoft SQL database skills (table design, views, stored procedures, functions, T-SQL)
- Working with other data sources (xml\MS Access\MS Excel)
Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar
Experience working with data driven, software development models.
Xamarin Developer Desirable Requirements:
- Client-side UI framework knowledge (e.g. Telerik)
- Knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, optimisation.
- Expanse of other technical experience; such as: Windows server operating systems; release management; web responsive design technology (e.g. bootstrap)
- Knowledge of healthcare integration and messaging, e.g. HL7
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.