|Location: Manchester||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 15 days ago|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 4D Planning Manager to join a leading name in the construction industry. Based in Manchester they will be responsible for developing their 4D planning capability for their regional business.
The 4D Planning Manager will act as the subject matter expert in 4D techniques and methodologies. They will work closely with the preconstruction and construction project teams on a number of exciting projects across the region.
The 4D Planning Manager will join a main contractor renowned for the expertise in delivering complex projects, a dynamic business who are at the forefront of innovation. They are an award winning business who provide their staff with support to achieve their career objectives. They will be responsible for the following.
- Support the planning team with validating and reviewing the project programme in a fully coordinated 4D environment.
- Lead the production of 4D animations in multiple formats that will inform project strategy or communicate the project strategy to clients and consultants.
- Provide hands-on training and workshops for regional staff and project teams if required.
- Manage and run visualisation suite
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience
The 4D Planning Manager will need to have a strong understanding of construction techniques and processes. They will be experienced users of 4D modelling software packages, have a strong understanding of multiple visualization software platforms and experience in creating 3D and 4D models.
The 4D Planning Manager will be offered a competitive salary plus and attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance of £6,000 per annum
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 0134 2330 533 for further information quoting reference 950232.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.