|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Salary: £26,000 - 30,000
Currently looking for an Account Executive, to work for one of the largest Financial Services companies in the world, based in East Sussex.
Some of the main duties of the Account Executives will include:
- Work with an agreed panel of advisers ensuring accounts are fully developed and managed
- Taking a consultative approach, understand the knowledge, background and target client base of each adviser so you can support their sales targets. Ensure a sound understanding of current market issues and economic conditions targets that affect them.
- Build and maintain business plans with all advisers to maximise development opportunities, agreeing new objectives on a regular basis
- Influence distributor decision-making through demonstrating a full working knowledge of the company's products, services and technology, and a high-level knowledge of the market and competitor products
- Actively promote products by demonstrating benefit to the Intermediary's customers
- Document sales activity in line with agreed business plan. Use customer relationship management system to systematically capture, maintain and use Intermediary information to inform future sales activity
- Support the Distribution Manager in coaching the team each month. The new BDC will coach at least one member of the team each month and own their coaching development for that month
- Achieve all set talk time, proactive call and webinar targets to ensure the potential of the panel is fulfilled
- Ensure that the service/product sold is appropriate to the Intermediary's business/customer opportunity
- Achieve best practice in compliance and sales skills against agreed benchmarks.
Skills and qualifications as the Account Executives:
- Strong knowledge of protection products and their usage in the market.
- Salesperson with significant prior experience in financial services sales environment as well as a demonstrated ability to sell. Minimum of 2-year track record of delivering or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent call handling skills; to listen, build rapport, acknowledge and deal effectively and efficiently with all adviser enquiries with the ability to proactively develop strong relationships over the telephone.
- Superior networking, relationship development & management skills.
- High experience and expertise of presenting to small and large audiences on face to face basis
- A proven team player with the ability to manage your time and workload whilst dealing with a variety of tasks.
- Personable, friendly, self organised, able to work on own initiative.
- An articulate individual, a strong communicator with strong inter-personal skills.
- An ability to be open and honest with excellent telephone sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning / organisational skills.
- Ability to proactively seek feedback and act upon feedback.
- Strive to continuously improve and be the best.
- Manage tasks and timings appropriately.
- Financial service/customer service/protection qualifications desirable.
- Current knowledge of competitor offerings.