|Location: Worthing, West Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Permanent - Worthing
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Account Manager needed for an exciting opportunity with a leading online retail business who are experiencing significant growth post private equity investment.
Purpose of the Account Manager:
Reporting to the CEO, this role is a high profile and important position within the business. The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaing relationships with their charity partners and other inbound stock suppliers for the Group. You will research, identify and assess the viability of new business partnerships to generate additional revenue and maximise growth opportunities, in line with group strategy.
The successful candidate would have come from working within a large retailer or a charity background and is looking to progress their experience further within a sales environment.
Benefits for the Account Manager:
They offer a competitive salary and some fantastic benefits.
Some of the main duties the Account Manager will include:
- Business Development; bringing on new charities to work with
* Proactively research and assess viability of business opportunities and partnerships other than charities and potential 'fit' with business growth plans
* Once customers are on-board maintain relationship and look for areas to add value and further develop the partnership
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure new opportunities can be successfully managed by the business
* Manage acquisition of new customers and ensure seamless handover to appropriate internal Account Manager
* Ensure that all external facing relationships and contacts are recorded and updated weekly on a Key Account Management Register
* Identify and progress new business opportunities to successful completion and integration
* Continually review marketplace to ensure new opportunities are maximised and leads followed
* Complete competitor analysis to benchmark our success and ensure we are fully informed and maintaining our competitive advantage
* Attend trade fairs and networking events to build pipeline business
* Raise the profile of our sustainability credentials throughout the market and actively promote our values
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure a united and cohesive approach and to maximise offering to customers and partners
* Ensure partnership requirements are met and exceeded by utilising internal knowledge and experience
* Ensure that attendance at trade fairs is organised and company representatives are fully briefed and coached to present a professional and unified approach
What you need to be the successful Account Manager:
* Degree qualified or demonstrable experience in Business Development
* Exceptional Sales experience
* BD Management Experience
* Exposure to international Online/retail or charity experience
* Negotiating and winning contracts
* Managing internal and external resources and relationships
* Knowledge of business development principles and practices
* Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
* Cost benefit analysis experience
* Line Management Experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to progress their career within a competitive sales company who are looking to grow their business and team.
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity, please apply today or contact Megan on 01342 330 513 with any questions you may have.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.