|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Gold Group Internal Vacancies||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Reports to: Finance Manager
Based at: East Grinstead
Hours of work: 32 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience & qualifications.
Accounts Assistant Job Summary / Purpose:
Be part of a team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function. With the possibility of career progression and more responsibility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will include:
* Time sheet processing - Receiving time sheets, raising and emailing Sales invoices, Self-Bill invoices and creating weekly payments runs to all contractors.
* Good customer service skills required to deal with contractor queries
* Purchase Ledger - supplier invoice entry, payments, remittance advices, weekly payment runs
* Statistical spreadsheet updates
* Gross Profit and Commission calculations
* Accounts data processing via Sage Line 50
* Bank reconciliations and monthly sales finance reporting
* Ad hoc tasks and reports using Excel and Word
* To ensure filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
All duties to be carried out with due regard to:
* Data Protection and Confidentiality
* Health and Safety
The Accounts Assistant must have:
* Sage Accounts Experience
* Competent Excel and Word user
* Communication skills
* Business decision making and knowledge
* Resilience - Must hit deadlines
* Problem Solving
* Planning & Organising ability
* Sage Accounts Line 50
* ETZ Timesheet & Invoicing Package
This is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description. If this is something of interest then please apply, or to find out more call Robert Howard on: 01342 330 524.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.