|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Bentman||Job Published: 17 days ago|
The successful applicant will join the Earth Observation (EO) team which is at the forefront of deployment of AI for space activities. You will work with remote sensing specialists, GIS and other AI engineers and participate in developing applications and components from Satellite and Aerial Imagery for use in GIS applications.
Your responsibilities will include designing, developing and testing cutting edge deep learning models for geospatial data to extract relevant and useful information. You will also assist with implementation and maintenance of machine learning solutions. Privacy, encryption and blockchain are also within the position's scope.
- Data preparation and analysis for machine learning
- Documentation throughout development
- Develop and design geospatial data and AI pipelines to extract data
- Improvements to existing AI frameworks
- Development of custom neural networks when required
- Development and testing of components within a scrum team
- A university degree in Machine Learning, or a similar technical subject
- 3 years+ of working with Deep Learning models
- 1 year+ of processing EO images
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of machine learning pipelines
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, using TensorFlow and/or Keras
- Knowledge of computer vision technologies; such as image classification, object detection and semantic segmentation.
- Knowledge of GIS and image processing tools: ArcGIS, QGIS, ENVI
- Comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.