|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer
Luxembourg - Visa sponsorship available
My client located in Luxembourg, is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer. You will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative product.
Test and design engineers will rely on your help as the Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer with designing, assembling, and maintaining testing fixtures and prototypes. You will be familiar with complex electromechanical integrations. You will have the experience needed to advise on how to prototype parts and assemble complex subsystems (electronic, electrical and/or electromechanical) to ensure speed, functionality, and safety for yourself, your teammates, and the robots.
Job Responsibilities for the Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer:
- Inspecting, assembling, and testing mechanisms and systems for robotic arms and prototypes
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of test and integration equipment
- Harness prototype assembly and integration based on project requirements and Mechanical and Electrical system design
- Examine and implement technical drawings and specifications of harnessing/wiring, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and project requirements
- Support test engineers to build and calibrate test rigs for component or subsystem testing
- Maintain machinery and equipment in the lab to ensure a functional, safe, and well-operating lab/workshop
Job Requirements of the Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer:
- Technical/vocational school training (2+ years), Associate's degree or equivalent
- At least three years of related hands-on experience with specific experience in cable/harness manufacturing, or experience in industrial robotics equipment assembly
- At least three years' experience assembling, and troubleshooting complex electromechanical devices in a professional setting
- Experience in integrating and deploying embedded software
- Willingness to relocate and/or work in our Luxembourg office location
- Capable of reading blueprints, electric/electronics schematics, design files, and assembly documentation
- English native/fluent
- German and/or French fluency
This is a really exiting role for an experienced Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer to join a forward-thinking innovative company. Hit apply right now or give me a call to discuss this role in more detail.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.