|Location: Devon||Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 26 days ago|
£25,000 + Benefits
An experienced Assembly Operator to be responsible for the production of Electro-Mechanical products and systems within our Plymouth Naval Systems team.
- Main production work will involve accurate assembly of Equipment to Engineering drawings and procedures to lead times set by the production planning department
- Use a variety of hand and power tools following appropriate methods to complete mechanical assembly of components
- Labelling of parts during assembly ensuring serial numbers are documented where necessary
- Assist Electrical personnel with the assembly and fitting of cable looms.
- Ensure that all documentation related to your work is kept accurate and up to date
- Liaise with production control when kits are incomplete
- Help organise and control the workshop areas, ensuring these areas are kept tidy.
- Effective communications with engineering team to sort out issues during the build
- Checking that all work meets quality and technical standards
The Successful Applicant:
- Several years' previous experience within an electro-mechanical production environment is essential.
- Good use of hand tools with the ability to work from engineering drawings is required.
- Ability to work with other production teams to ensure the final build is delivered successfully
- IPC-A-610 is desirable but not essential.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.