|Sector: Real Estate
|Contact: Oliver Jones
|Job Published: 27 days ago
Asset Manager, London W1
Negotiable Salary & Package
Our client is a property Investment and Asset Management Company who hold a growing mixed use residential and commercial portfolio across the UK with a focus on London and the South East.
We are looking for a commercial experienced articulate Asset Manager who can support the rest of the team with both acquisition analysis and day to day asset management of the portfolio.
Basic role and responsibilities:
- Identifying acquisition opportunities for through research and analysis.
- Presenting investors with evidence-based recommendations for acquisitions.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest financial trends and market developments.
- Developing and sustaining ongoing relationships with Investors who are looking to invest in the long term.
- Overseeing and creating strategic business plans for existing commercial assets.
- Providing recommendations to support the property managers, leasing and professional teams to asset manage the existing portfolio and presenting our investors with recommendations.
- Conducting Risk Analysis withing the portfolio and new acquisitions.
- Developing strategies to maximise asset growth.
- Main contact with all 3rd parties and local bodies.
- Maintain the business knowledge and data.
- Liaise with board and deliver business plans.
- Quarterly reporting to investors including preparing the reports.
- Liaising with the financial departments.
You must have a strong excel and modelling skills and a good network of agents and knowledge of the commercial market both on the leasing and investment side of the business, preferably with a RICS qualification post 2 years.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.