|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: £34000 - £39000 per annum + + Car/ Allowance + Expenses|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering
Central London and Aldershot, Basingstoke, Southampton
Salary: £34,000 - £39,000 + Car/ Car Allowance + Expenses + Benefits
I have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering to join a main contractor working on a multi-billion-pound framework for high profile client. My client works within the following sectors providing design and construction services covering civil engineering, rail, structures, highways, communication networks, and bridges. They have exciting growth plans, an experienced and driven management team and a secured pipeline of work on some key projects.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering will be responsible for?
- Contract Negotiation
- Management of the tender process
- Cost reporting
- Change control & variations
- Upstream & downstream reporting
- Providing commercial advice to the project teams
- Keeping the senior management team up to speed with progress of the works
- Adherence with Health and Safety requirements and full compliance with all standards
- Understanding client's requirements to ensure client satisfaction
- Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering with month end figures
- Developing good working relationships with the stakeholders
- Delivering right first time, accurate reports
- Checking works orders for completeness and accuracy
- Completing accounts and invoicing for payments
- Liaising with subcontractors and dealing with invoices
- You will be required to work in Central London 2/3 days per week and the rest will be out locally on site. (Travel expenses covered)
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering Qualifications/ Experience:
- Degree in Quality Surveying or similar
- NEC3 Experience
- Experience within a similar sector e.g. civil engineering, rail, highways etc.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering skills we are looking for:
To be suitable for this role we are looking for a candidate that possesses the following skills:
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Good communication and IT skills
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering role, please call Paul on 01342 330577.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.