|Location: City of London||Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Beth Currid|
Assistant Street Lighting Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
Assistant Street Lighting Engineer needed to join an award-winning and multi-disciplinary design and engineering organization, who provide expert and sustainable services for local authority and private sector clients, to come on board and join the team. As an Assistant Street Lighting Engineer, you will work with the wider lighting team to help deliver road, urban and amenity lighting design projects.
It's desirable for the successful candidate to hold the relevant qualification in an electrical or engineering-based degree and be an affiliate membership of the ILP or IET.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Street Lighting Engineer will include:
- You will assist members of the lighting team to carry out site surveys, produce lighting and electrical designs drawings, reports, and other documentation.
- Preparing drawings using AutoCAD.
- Undertaking lighting calculations using Lighting Reality software.
- Help coordinate different design tasks with various clients, contractors, manufacturers, and internal and external design teams.
- Produce schedules and associated works.
What experience you need to be the successful Assistant Street Lighting Engineer:
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- An electrical or engineering-based qualification
- Affiliate membership of the ILP / IET would also be advantageous
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience of using AutoCAD to create detailed street lighting drawings.
- Working knowledge of Lighting Reality software.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Assistant Street Lighting Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.