|Location: Wiltshire||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Design, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 20 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a BIM Development Manager to join a leading main contractor in Wiltshire. They will join an infrastructure specialist, a company who are experts in delivering complex civil engineering projects across the UK.
The BIM Development Manager will be tasked with leading the development of Building Information Management (BIM) capability for the business across the UK. They will continually assess current industry good practice and identify areas the company should concentrate resources to achieve competitive advantage over its market competition.
- Experience operating in a dedicated BIM role
- Must have experience operating in a dedicated BIM role (>2 years)
- Experience Identifying, interpreting and applying required industry/ client/ internal BIM and CAD standards
- Experience of working in multiple Common Data Environments
- Experience utilising both Autodesk and Bentley Systems 2D & 3D applications.
- Working knowledge of the processes and requirements of BS1192:2007, PAS1192-2:2013 and further relevant standards
- Project delivery using the core 2D/3D CAD applications of AutoCAD and Bentley systems
- Creation of 4D schedules through Autodesk Navisworks & Synchro Pro
- Detailed knowledge of infrastructure design processes and construction techniques
- Knowledge of the methods of civil engineering construction - Reinforced structures, earthworks, temporary works etc.
- Starting salary of £60,000 - £70,000
- Company car or £6,000 annual car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 26 Days annual leave
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Travel allowance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 946314.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.