|Location: London, England||Salary: £60000 - £68000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Design, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a BIM Manager to join a leading main contractor on a major infrastructure project based in Central London. They will be site based and join a large team on a 5 year project valued at £1bn.
The BIM Manager will be responsible for the implementation of BIM on the project, ensuring delivery against requirements and supporting BIM needs through the design, construction and handover stages.
- £60-68,000 per annum
- £6,000 annual car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 33 days annual leave
- Plus other great benefits
- Design coordination experience on infrastructure construction projects.
- Working knowledge of the processes and requirements of ISO 19650.
- Knowledge of infrastructure design processes and construction techniques.
- Project delivery using BIM applications including AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
- Experience of working with ProjectWise or other similar Common Data Environment.
- Experience of working with 4D software, preferably Synchro Pro.
- Identify, interpret and apply required industry/client/internal CAD/BIM standards
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further details quoting reference 944951.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.