|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Up to £38 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Beth Currid|
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join a highly successful company within the defence and aerospace division. As a Business Analyst you will be embedded within the Business Analyst capability and support a diverse customer base including MoD logistics, data analytics and business services to name a few. You will further be responsible for supporting a range of programs and initiatives; from business change and system implementation through to proof of concept.
Due to strict project time constraints it is essential that candidates possess current and active SC Clearance.
Ideally the successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a business, IT or engineering discipline (or closely related field) and have a keen interest in being a Business Analyst. If you have previous commercial experience as a Business Analyst that would be a plus!
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
- Lead the elicitation and management of requirements within a project; use appropriate capture techniques (such as workshops) and apply recognised methodologies for documentation (such as User Stories, or User and System Requirements).
- Undertake business process analysis, and apply recognised techniques for the capture of as-is and to-be process (such as, UML or BPMN).
- Employ effective stakeholder within a project; building trusted relationships at all levels of the organisation, and driving collaboration between business and technical stakeholders.
- Operate within staged, and controlled, project environments through to agile software development; contribute to all activities from 3-Point effort estimates and sprint planning through to after-action-reviews and retrospectives.
What experience you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
- 5+ years' experience in a BA role on medium to large projects
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business, IT or engineering discipline or closely related field
- Business Analysis qualifications from the BCS (or equivalent institute), or product owner certification,
- Experience of requirements and modelling tooling (JIRA, DOORS, Sparx EA, Cameo Systems Modeller).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.