|Location: Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Business Analyst needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Business Analyst that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development and management of IT systems, mergers, stakeholder management and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
- The Business Analyst will report to the Head of Technology Services and will have responsibility to lead technology initiatives to drive process improvements for the business and its customers
- Gather, document, and analyse business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs. This will involve designing, developing, and delivering integrated business and information solutions across the Nuclear Enterprise and utilising technology to develop the maturity of information management.
What experience you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
- Development and management of IT systems or infrastructure
- Demonstrable understanding of how technology can be used to improve business performance
- Business process mapping and standards
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to communicate to all levels within the business
- Operational Excellence principles and tools
- Working in a project environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group: executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for full UK SC level clearance is required for the Business Analyst position*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.