|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sophia Broad|
Business Intelligence Developer
Hampshire, Bristol and Scotland
Business Intelligence Developer needed for a world-leading defence organisation who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Business Intelligence Developer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using Cognos, Tableau, Oracle and Power BI.
The successful candidate would desirably hold experience within the Defence, Maritime or Aerospace industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Intelligence Developer will include:
- Documenting, developing, testing and implementing MI/BI solutions in line with business requirements.
- Supporting the Information & Data Team within Business Services in the development and application of modelling solutions.
- Contributing to setting standards for definition, security and integrity of database objects and ensuring conformance to these standards.
- Managing database configuration including installing and upgrading software and maintaining relevant documentation.
- Monitoring database activity and resource usage and optimising database performance where appropriate.
What experience you need to be the successful Business Intelligence Developer:
- Strong Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx and/or SAP S4/HANA, Power BI knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of modelling principles, methods, tools and techniques.
- Strong interest in data, analytics, visualisation and the ability to interpret data.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.