|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Bristol & Surrey
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus and Full Benefits Package
Key Skills: Industrial Supply Chain, Business Manager, Business Development, Consultant, Consultancy, Strategy, Influence, Market Intelligence, Clients, Delivery, Profitability, Customer Relationships, Commercial Awareness
Business Manager required to join my client based in Bristol OR Surrey
Working from both company site & client's sites, my client is a globally recognised provider of consultancy services UK wide. They are looking for their next Business Manager to be an integral part of the Aerospace Business Management Team in providing the development of company presence across the UK. If you have the passion & drive to be part of a huge development program this is the opportunity for you!
To develop the company presence across the UK, particularly with OEMS and the wider Industrial Supply Chain.
So, what will you be doing as a Business Manager?
- To contribute to the strategy of the business
- Characterise the market & influence the development of services towards the needs of the market
- Develop and maintain a network of industry clients - UK & Oversees
- Identify, characterise and capture opportunities for the business
- Support internal delivery & maintain profitability
What are we looking for in our next Business Manager?
- Hold a relevant engineering degree
- A background in the Defence Aerospace community (Senior Level)
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- An established track record of business development, strategic thinking & capture planning
- Commercial awareness & the ability to provide guidance on proposals or bids
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Business Manager expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as a Business Manager, hit that apply button now!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC) TO START!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.