|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Scott||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Business Performance Analyst
Business Performance Analyst needed for a multinational technology organisation based in East London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Business Performance Analyst.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Analyst will include:
- Working with multiple senior stakeholders with the aim to help identify business visions of systems and improvements
- Identify the areas where performance, customer experience or processes can be improved
- Reviewing information and data trends which will help the business processes and achieve their preferred results
- Taking on the task of managing multiple projects concurrently related to system development/enhancements
- Building and manging operational business reports to effectively satisfy key stakeholders.
- As a Business Analyst you will be working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and other product/service managers to make decisions on scope to deliver value in small increments as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate with the team to support existing platform users and be a gatekeeper for quality and support.
- Understanding the minimum viable product (MVP) - prioritising what is needed for launch and enabling as quickly as possible.
- Applying best practice tools, techniques and standards.
What you need to be the successful Business Analyst:
In order to be the successful Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Advance VBA and SQL skills within Excel.
- Previous experience creating/maintaining testing in Java or C#
- ServiceNow platform and SAAS best practices experience is desirable
- Experience working within an ITIL, Agile and DevOps environment
- ITIL and Service management experience is desirable
- Project Management Prince2 or APM PRINCE2, APMP certificates are desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent qualification
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.