|Location: Solihull||Salary: Bonus, Flexi working|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Business Process Improvement Consultant
Birmingham / Coventry area.
Salary DOE + Flexi-working, Bonus, Pension, Bupa, Life insurance etc.
This exciting new role is with an independent company of Designers, Planners, Engineers, Consultants and Technical Specialists that offer their clients a wide range of professional services. This position will see you work in a team of consultants that advise on Business Performance Improvements, you will be consulting and advising on how to enhance processes for clients in a range of industries, there will be multiple projects on the go at all times offering an exciting and dynamic workplace for you.
This is a role for somebody that is ambitious and keen to progress in a supportive environment.
- Responsible for technical delivery on business improvement projects, with oversight and support from Project Managers and Directors.
- Draw on your experience and knowledge of specific skill area to resolve straightforward, problems and recommend innovative solutions.
- Development of recommendations and presentation of solutions that address client needs and challenges, business case development and performance improvement activities.
- Identifies, establishes and supports key relationships, occasionally representing the team in client environments.
- Supports project economics by demonstrating good commercial discipline.
- Liaises closely with counterpart client stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of set project outcomes.
- Supports Project Manager / Director and client to scope requirements and prepare proposals, developing client relationships, building internal and external networks.
- Draws on best practice business performance diagnostic tools and process improvement tools to deliver on one or more of the following areas:
Operations/ Business performance improvement;
Operations expansion/consolidation / relocation;
New venture development and diversification of product and service offerings;
Strategic alignment of operations;
- Applies knowledge of business change and organisational development tools and techniques to make recommendation to client challenges.
Requirements and skills
- Some experience in a business consultancy environment.
- Experience in operations planning and performance improvement.
- Experience of delivering operational improvement, business change and business improvement initiatives.
- Capability in developing business proposals for clients, by understanding client requirements.
- A collaborative style of working that fosters innovation and teams working.
- Degree and / or relevant work experience in Operational / Business performance improvement.
- Working towards or considering becoming a professional member with a relevant institute.
Awareness of business performance diagnostic tools and process improvement tools, Lean and Six Sigma, ideally to Lean Practitioner level or higher.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.