|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver White|
Are you an experience CAD engineer/designer? Fancy working for a modern upcoming design agency developing new ground-breaking products? Well then, my client is looking for you! They require exceptional CAD staff with a high level of creativity, attention to detail and a willingness to absorb and develop new skills to progress your knowledge, experience and career.
CAD Engineer requirements:
- Degree or an HND in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: Concept generation, system level design, engineering analysis and detail design, prototyping and lab testing, Materials selection, Design for high reliability
- Preferable experience in one of the following environments: technical / design consultancy; technology start-up; new product development department
- Strong drive to rapidly absorb and develop further technical, project leadership, and sales skills
- Bright, conscientious and creative with an ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.