|Location: Hayes||Salary: £28000.00 - £36000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Rail & Infrastructure, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 27 days ago|
£28,000 - £36,000
Civils Operative needed to join a bespoke technology and engineering organization, who provide leading digital products and services within transport, based out of their site in Middlesex. As a Civils Operative, you will be responsible for supporting the companies multi-site street furniture civils installation works throughout Greater London.
It is desirable for the successful candidate to hold the NRSWA Operative's qualification and have undergone Openreach's approved training for Safe Working, Drilling and Blockages.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Civils Operative will include:
- Responsible for undertaking civils excavation, trenching for fibre ducting, foundation installations, and reinstatement works.
- Fibre ducting & chamber core drilling.
- Operate vehicle mounted crane making sure the load is secure and safe.
- All civils work to be undertaken in accordance with HSG47.
- Safe excavation practices.
- Ensure that all vehicle faults, driving and site incidents are reported.
What experience you need to be the successful Civils Operative:
- Hold NRSWA Operative qualification
- Experience of the Openreach network
- Experience with on-street infrastructure installations
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- HIAB Operator (desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Civils Operative to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.