|Location: Bridgwater||Salary: £32000 - £42000 per annum + Night Rates & Overtime|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Civils Operatives - Motorways
£32,000 - £42,000 + Night rates & Overtime
** Rates of pay dependent on certificates and experience - call me for more info! **
* SAFETY CRITICAL MEDICAL IS ESSENTIAL *
Do you have Civils experience on the motorways?
Do you have a safety critical medical and valid CSCS card?
Are you ready to start ASAP?
I am urgently looking for Civils Operatives or Civils Gangs with experience working on the Motorways. My successful Highways technology client has played a vital role in the key projects and works and has been working throughout the pandemic.
- New Paving and repairs
- Chambers and Duct work - cleaning, sealing and cutting back
- Building cabinet sites
- General Civils works
Requirements for the Civils Operatives - Motorways;
- Each individual MUST have a valid safety critical medical!
- CSCS card
- Previous motorways comms or highways drainage experience
- Experience in carrying out all new paving and repairs, installing ducting and chambers and general civils
To be considered for the Civils Operatives - Motorways, please send your CV over ASAP and I will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.