|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £35.00 - £41.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Clinical Project Manager
This individual will be responsible for clinical project management within my clients Franchise, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the organization.
Serves as a member of the study core team and may serve as the liaison with the operating company for projects under his/her responsibility. Responsible for overall execution of small-medium regulated and non-regulated clinical projects or large non-regulated clinical projects (i.e., ?250K USD Clinical Operations annual investment) including, but not limited to, study planning, initiation, budget tracking, tracking and supporting subject recruitment, monitoring, quality of deliverables, site support and study closure. May have personnel reporting to him/her within the scope of the clinical study. May have responsibility in a large clinical study managed by a CPM or Senior CPM. May provide support to department wide training.
- Provide leadership within a clinical study, ensuring that each Team Member has a well-defined set of activities and objectives specific to their role and responsibilities within the context of their business focus.
- Ensure efficient use of resources within the clinical study to provide high quality deliverables.
- May lead several small/medium clinical studies (regulated and non-regulated) and/or a small number of large non-regulated projects that may involve Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and/or other clinical operations staff (i.e., ?250K USD annual investment).
- May assist with the management of large regulated studies under supervision of CPM or Senior CPM.
- May support CPM and/or Senior CPM within a large or complex clinical study.
- Identify and ensure strategies, resources, and accountabilities are in place to achieve rapid, high quality execution of assigned clinical studies under his/her responsibilities.
- Independently solve simple problems arising during clinical study execution, guidance required for move complex probem solving.
- Manage all activities of assigned clinical studies within the Franchise Clinical Operations department.
- BS with at least 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Previous experience in clinical study management or equivalent is required. Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
- Clinical/medical background a plus.
- Medical device experience a plus.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.