|Location: Worcestershire||Salary: + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Worcestershire + Remote Working
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Cloud, AWS, Engineering, JIRA, Confluence, Agile, Infrastructure, DevOps, Architectures, MoD, Git, Jenkins
An experienced Cloud Engineer is required to play a key role in working with architects, product owners, systems engineers and other business stakeholders being responsible for technical design, implementation and operations of public cloud environments.
So, what will you be doing as a Cloud Engineer?
- Advising and shaping technical best practices
- Implementing designs to ensure security, scalability and robustness of all created services
- Advising on scope, interfaces and estimate project development effort
- Working with other engineers to provide consistent and novel ways of working, design patterns and cross-team working
What are we looking for in our next Cloud Engineer?
- Experience as an engineer for cloud infrastructure or cloud-hosted software
- Understanding and experience of emerging cloud services and data architectures
- Experience using DevOps technologies
- Experience in working in an agile software development environment
- Good knowledge of AWS
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Cloud Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Cloud Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.