|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £14.00 - £15.50 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alii Thorogood||Job Published: 25 days ago|
CNC Specialist / CNC Programmer / CNC Turner / CNC Machinist
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum (equivalent to £14.00 - £15.50 per hour)
CNC Specialist required for a new role based in Portsmouth. My client is looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded CNC Specialist with programming knowledge.
This role would suit a CNC Lathe Machinist / CNC Turner / CNC Programmer / CNC Miller / CNC Technician / CNC Miller / CNC Operator / CNC Setter
The idea candidate will have experience with a variety of machining equipment, including CNC 3 Axis Milling and Turning.
What the CNC role entails:
Some of the main duties of the will include:
- Checking technical designs and information
- Creating CNC Programmes
- Being responsible for the maintenance of the CNC programmes
- Problem solving / solution design
What experience you need to be the successful CNC Specialist:
- Knowledge of a variety of machining equipment
- Experienced with CNC 3 Aix Milling and Turning
- Be able to complete online and offline programming of the CNC machines
- Read engineering drawings
- COSHH knowledge
- Prove of a suitable qualification such as an engineering apprenticeship; City and Guilds; NVQ or service qualification; or a strong CNC background
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.