|Location: Dorking||Salary: £25000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Commercial Contracts Advisor - (Senior and Advisor level)
Commercial Contracts Advisor needed for a leading Consultancy based in Dorking who are looking to employ a Commercial Contracts Advisor who has previous experience in the legal and commercial sector looking for a new challenge to join a team that covers all aspects of commercial contracts supporting various areas across the business.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Contracts Advisor will include:
- Reviewing proposed contracts to assess whether risks to the business are mitigated and key business objectives are catered for, whilst weighing up wider commercial considerations, and compliance against group contracting policy.
- Administering non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), and carrying out reviews.
- Ensure compliance with company insurance for the business and liaise with our insurance brokers where necessary.
- Liaising with the Technical Axis of the business to ensure risks are understood and mitigated on a commercial level.
- Assisting with compiling and delivering commercial training to the Technical and Business Axes of the business to raise commercial awareness.
- Draft contract terms with our sub-contractors appropriate to the size and complexity of the head contract.
- Negotiating terms with customers and sub-contractors where appropriate to do so, including attending client meetings as and when required.
- Providing an advisory service to the business on agreed contract terms and general legal issues, their meaning and the negotiation of new contracts.
- A potential requirement to up skill at a future stage should our trade and export control team require assistance
What you need to be the successful Commercial Contracts Advisor:
In order to be the successful Commercial Contracts Advisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A good understanding of contract law
- Previous experience of working in the commercial contracts sector
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate across a variety of levels
- Excellent organisation skills, and able to prioritise a number of key deadlines and manage well under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Degree level education (ideally a Law degree)
- The LPC qualification (albeit not essential depending upon the experience of the individual candidate).
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.