|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Commercial Contracts Manager
Commercial Contracts Manager needed for a leading Engineering organisation based in Cheltenham/Cambridge who are looking to employ an experienced Commercial Contracts Manager who takes pride in their work
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Contracts Manager will include:
- Support, or leading where delegation allows, the timely submission of bids and proposals ensuring commercial integrity and compliance with all applicable policies, processes and legislation with specific responsibility for responding to the commercial aspects, including customer terms and conditions and pricing
- Ensure the identification of commercial risk, develop and implement effective mitigation strategies and actions and report the risk and progress with mitigation strategies internally
- Lead negotiations with customers, where delegation allows, with respect to commercially advantageous terms and conditions, prices and payment plans to reflect the signed off position
- The drafting and review of agreements including, but not limited to NDAs/PIAs, MoUs, LTAs, Agency Agreements, PDS, Teaming Agreements and Distribution and Collaboration Agreements
- Effective day-to-day management of contracts, including customer liaison and customer relationship management on contractual matters
- Development and negotiation of flow down terms and conditions to Suppliers
- Resolution of disputes and claims ensuring best outcome for the company
- Effective contract management during programme execution, including contract change and supporting the change control process
- Advise Project, Operations, Procurement and Technical staff on all commercial aspects including obligations, liabilities and rights
- Liaison with the Export Control teams to ensure compliance with regulations
- Support the protection/registration of the company's intellectual property rights
What you need to be the successful Commercial Contracts Manager:
In order to be the successful Commercial Contracts Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- You will have prior Contracts & Commercial experience, ideally gained in the defence, aerospace or similar sectors.
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Experience drafting agreements and T&Cs
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.