|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, England||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£65,000 to £75,000 + Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to join a leading main contractor at their offices in Newcastle. The Commercial Manager will be joining a growing team and tasked with delivering an increasing pipeline of new build construction projects across the North East with build values of £10m to £55m.
The Commercial Manager will be working closely with the existing commercial leadership team as well as the regional leadership team and tasked with managing new construction projects from a cost, value and time perspective. Some of your key duties as the Commercial Manager will include:
- Working closely with a variety of clients including local authorities and registered social landlords
- Managing commercial risks at each stage of the project
- Take a lead role on contract negotiations with clients and third parties at both pre construction and financial close stages of the programme
- Proactively managing contract reviews and framework governance
- Ensuring the management team have accurate and current data on the projects commercial performance
The successful Commercial Manager will be offered a position that includes a realistic path for rapid career progression, exposure to a variety of high value and exciting construction projects and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £65,000 to £75,000
- Car/travel allowance
- Pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- High street vouchers
Commercial Managers considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on new build construction projects for a main contractor. You'll need excellent communication skills, a sound understanding of the JCT D&B contract and confident when leading multi disciplined teams.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.