|Location: Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior Security Analyst
Location: Gloucester + Remote Working
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Cyber, IR, Incident Response, Security, Malware, Vulnerability, TCP/IP, Networking, Scripting, PowerShell, Intrusion Detection, Threat, Linux, DNS, Elastic, Splunk, Programming
An experienced Senior Security Analyst is required to play a key role monitoring identifiers and suspect activity indicating potential security incidents. You will have experience and will make use of intrusion prevention systems, vulnerability scanning tools, and malware forensics. You will be proficient in IR and have an understanding of real-world APT tools, tactics, and procedures.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
What are we looking for in our next Senior Security Analyst?
- 5+ years' experience in providing managed cyber services to external customers
- Strong technical & communication skills to add value to the team (Written & Verbal)
- Experience in incident response or incident analysis
- Familiarity with host forensic artefacts on both Windows and Linux, and their acquisition, processing, and interpretation
- Ability to undertake forensic analysis of a host to support requirements such as proof of existence and proof of execution
- Experience with network analysis and network intrusion detection
- Understanding of firewall rules, Windows and Linux tools for analysing packet capture, netflow, and raw log files such as those generated by firewalls, web servers, and proxies
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networking and protocols (including HTTP, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, HTTP/2, DNS, SMTP, IPSEC)
- Familiarity with malware dynamic analysis to determine potential malicious intent of samples
- Ability to launch and interpret network vulnerability scans, web scans, and port scans
- Proven experience with scripting/programming languages
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Security Analyst, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Security Analyst, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.