|Location: Motherwell||Salary: £75000 - £80000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Commercial Manager (MEP)
£75,000 to £80,000 + car & package
A great opportunity has arisen with a leading Mechanical and Electrical services contractor to join their team in Scotland delivering large MEP packages to new schools, healthcare and commercial projects.
The Commercial Manager will be joining their regional office in Motherwell and overseeing projects across the Central Belt. Some of the Commercial Managers key duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the commercial management of projects from inception and tendering through to agreeing contracts, delivery and final account agreement
- Overseeing multiple commercial teams across numerous projects
- Offering contractual and commercial advice to the wider project team
- Acting as a mentor to junior members of the team
- Building on the relationship with clients and stakeholders
Commercial Managers considering this opportunity will need to have extensive experience working for the building services team of a large main contractor or for a specialist MEP subcontractor. You'll also need excellent communication skills and be happy to travel between projects across the region.
The successful Commercial Manager can expect a fantastic platform for career progression and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £75,000 to £80,000
- £5,000 car / travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
To register your interest in this fantastic role, get in touch with Matt Clegg @ Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.