|Location: Gloucestershire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Job Title: Commercial Officer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Commercial, Bid, Proposal, Contracts, Risk, Supplier, Client, Law, Reviews, Legislation, Negotiation, T&Cs, Aerospace, Electronics, Manufacturing, Engineering
An experienced Commercial Officer is required to play a key role in supporting the winning and delivery of business and provide commercial support and governance ensuring contracts with clients and suppliers are on point in protecting the business.
So, what will you be doing as a Commercial Officer?
- Support the timely submission of bids and proposals ensuring commercial integrity and compliance with all applicable Ultra group and PCS policies, processes and legislation with specific responsibility for responding to the commercial aspects
- Contract formalisation; creating and issuing contracts to send to providers for signature after tender award and formal acceptance stage (obtaining and checking approvals)
- Process requests for contract variations via the use of a change control process; create letters or formal documentation for contract termination, extension and remediation.
- Present commercial aspects of proposals and contracts at internal bid reviews and contract launches, to all levels of seniority, ensuring that the contractual obligations are known, understood and are being addressed.
- Assist with the identification of commercial risk, develop and implement effective mitigation strategies and actions and report the risk and progress with mitigation strategies internally
- Support drafting and review of agreements including, but not limited to NDAs/PIAs, MoUs, LTAs, Agency Agreements, PDS, Teaming Agreements
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, minute taking, arranging meetings and updating appropriate tracking spread sheets
- Effective day-to-day management of contracts, including customer liaison and customer relationship management on contractual matters
- Support the development and negotiation of flow down terms and conditions to Suppliers
- Database management uploading documents, creating new records for contracts and services and calculating payments
- Liaison with the Export Control teams to ensure compliance with regulation
What are we looking for in our next Commercial Officer?
- Holder of a professional qualification within a STEM discipline
- Have previous experience within the Commercial function
- Have experience in contract formalization, drafting and review of agreements
- Prior experience in the defence industry advantageous
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Commercial Officer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Commercial Officer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.