|Location: Portsmouth, Rockingham, New Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Commercial Officer needed for a multinational defence engineering organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Commercial Officer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of commercial registers and administration of commercial documentation.
The successful candidate would desirably be degree-qualified, particularly in a subject related to the commercial function, or candidates with suitable equivalent experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Officer will include:
- Management of commercial registers and administration of commercial documentation
- Coordination of commercial forecasting
- Contractual and commercial advice
- Processing of payment claims and production of key reports, meeting packs and meeting minutes.
What experience you need to be the successful Commercial Officer:
- Engineering background(desirable)
- Financial and contracting principal awareness
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and SharePoint
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Office to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate must be currently hold or be able to obtain security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.